Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, June 11, 2007

Harley Motorcycles

We all know that a motorcycle isn't a car, but I wanted to take a minute to share this quality Harley motorcycle forum I found. If you care about cars, you may one day find yourself interested in motorcycles so I thought it wouldn't hurt to make this post. Anyway, the Harley forum is here so be sure to check it out. With gas prices the way they are, I think we're all going to need to look into motorcycles anyway.

I know I wasn't all that interested in Harley motorcycles for a long time. But as I get older, the idea of heading out for a Saturday afternoon ride is starting to sound better and better. So if you're like me and starting to take an interest in Harley's, head over to motorcycleforum.com and see what you can learn. I'll see you there.

No comments: